Mango Saffron Lassi Recipe
- 3/4 cup Mango Pulp (Puree)
- 1 cup Yogurt (Curd) , (low fat)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar , or honey
- 2 pinch Saffron strands
- 3 tablespoons Almonds , roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons Milk , luke warm+more cold milk as needed
- Ice cubes , a few
To begin making Mango Saffron Lassi Recipe, soak one pinch Saffron in 2 tablespoon warm milk and keep it aside for few minutes. Get prep with other ingredients as well. Pulp mangoes and keep aside.
In a blender, add mango pulp, curd/yogurt and cold milk and blend till combined.
Now add chopped almonds (2 tablespoons), honey or sugar,some ice cubes and blend everything again.
Mango Saffron Lassi is ready to serve, garnish it with the rest of chopped almonds and saffron and serve with Bhel Puri Recipe or Asian Watermelon Salad Recipe during evening.