Saffron Pistachio White Chocolate Cheesecake
For the Crust:
100 g chickpeas
30 g pistachios
3 tablespoons quark or greek yoghurt
4 tablespoons sugar
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. Rinse chickpeas and mix with hand blender. Crush/chopp pistachios and add to the chickpea-batter together with the remaining ingredients.
3. Press down in a greased pan and bake for 10 minutes.
For the Filling:
150 g cream cheese
150 g cottage cheese
150 g quark (or greek yoghurt)
1/2 dl egg white
100 g white chocolate (sugar free if preferred)
1 scoop (30 g) vanilla protein powder
3 tablespoons sugar/sweetener
.25g MA Saffron
zest from 1 orange (start with the half amount, depending on the sweetness/size of the orange and personal taste, you may be satisfied with less)
1. Mix cream cheese, cottage cheese and quark/yoghurt.
2. Add egg white, protein powder, sugar/sweetener, orange zest and saffron.
3. Melt chocolate and add to the batter, then pour it all on the crust and bake for 30 minutes until set.
From our friends at protein pow