Saffron & Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats
- 1 pinch of MA Saffron
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 apple, peeled and finely grated
- Maple Syrup, Honey, or Sugar to Taste
- Pumpkin Seeds for Decoration
- In a pot combine oats, water, pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla extract, grated apple, and MA Saffron
- Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring for 25-30 minutes until cooked.
- Stir in sweetener, if desired.
- Serve and Sprinkle with Pumpkin Seeds.